Wednesday, December 28, 2011

GRANDMA

Hhohoho..i went shopping but did not find anything except food interesting....I guess it is the effect of being home for too long....phew...or maybe i am anticipating to shop at kl, so, i was not even intending to shop here. hahahaa....that's me, so realistic.

And i have wonderful meal prepared by my grandmother today. Just a simple explanation. my grandmother is from my maternal site, and i was living with her since i was small, until i was five. And i moved back to beaufort to study. And she was the one who took care of me, and now, she is still doing so, with more grey hair on her scalp, and leg that can no longer walk quickly as it used to be due to autism. I am grateful that she is still beside me, after so many things. I feel awful sometimes, for not talking with her much, just because i dont have topic with her anymore, as i am more to outside world.

I promise, i will appreciate every moment i have with you, grandma, and i will help you to dye you grey hair, as you requested so many times. hehe...

People, every moment with family is a gift from GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment