Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Change


I did a lot of thinking these days. due to some reason, i found out that life is precious, more precious than what i thought.

i used to think that everything is fate, we cant change anything and what we need to do is just go through it~i always say this:"we dont have to worry too much, if we are going to die, nothing can stop it. "

But, when the time comes, can we really stay back and do nothing? I CANT.

i used to be so full of myself and think that i am so different from anybody else, that i can accept whatever is given by fate and destiny, and GOD. but frankly, when something bad happens, i blame people, i blame fate, and even GOD. i know it is wrong, but if you walk in my shoes, you would know how it feels like.

hence, i decide to change, change myself, for the upcoming year, for a better me.

i want to have a healthy lifestyle, and change my attitude. after going through this, i found out that holding on to something hard enough doesnt mean anything. so, i am going to let it go. just focus on my life, and dont be too obsess with other things. dont be too greedy. all of those things dont mean anything, they give you desire, fame, happiness, but only for a short period, the most important ones should be families.

they are the most important in my life, nothing is better than having a harmonious, and families who care for you, truly deeply from their heart.

so, it's time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment