Thursday, September 12, 2013

JUSTBECAUSEIMMABORINGLADY

Okay, the thing is, i like to watch horror and thriller movies. But, i don't have the gut do watch. I mean, i do watch, but the subtitles and my palms. Aha.

Recently watched The Conjuring with my friend. Not in the cinema, I am sure that would be 150% more terrifying than watching it in my room with all my pillows, in a broad daylight...Kidding, just with the lights on. And I wouldn't dare to comment much as I believe i don't have the qualification to judge, based on my actions while watching it.

However, what i got from all the reviews before watching it, it was all about the Anabelle(is it even correct) doll. I was sorta anticipating the appearances of it/her but it came out as more to the possession of the witch mother. And, that's all from me. LOL

By the way, i am really proud of the director, James Wan. I bet he must have had lotsa downfalls before becoming a big hit. It's fascinating how he can make the sound effects sound so terrifying. Or it was the sound editor work? Whatever.....

Anyway, i am thinking of being more committed in anything that i do starting from now. And the first one is "Resting". AHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment