Saturday, October 27, 2012

over-cynistic thought

I thought it would~

Yeah, everytime when i thought something would happen, that it's in my grasp, it would flew away, so easily, without warning.

Is it me who is overconfident with what i have? Or the people around me who are not giving serious thought to their own promises?

Why do always get this, the kind of bad luck lingering around me? Am i too negative, cause they said negative thoughts would attract negative things. Well, I dont think so. In fact, the moment i started being negative was after bad things happened. So, conclusion?

But the point is, things changed, people changed, i changed. Even when i worry so so much, it's never going to be in my favour, so, why do i worry? Despite all these things, life goes on and i still have to get through the bloody exam, it would be another brand new day after that. Bear in mind, another brand new day would bear bad news too~haha


No comments:

Post a Comment