Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DREAM

I have just read an inspiring story. To be honest, it's a kid's bedtime story. Too bored with my life, i guess.

I was really inspired by it. It portrayed the perfect sceptical view through a kid's story.

Well, it says,

Can you imagine, there's a place where people don't dream. There's a place where people don't believe in flying unicorns, colourful horses, laughing dinosaurs.

They only dream of a fancy car, chairs that match their tablecloth. They don't dare to dream.

#Seriously, we live in a world filled with realistic things, work, school, salary, assignments, until we all forgot how to dream, as we were in childhood.

I used to dream of getting a tiger, but as i grow up, i forgot about that. Reality strikes me.

Just a thought for yourself. Do you call your dream a dream?

Till next time, tata:)

2 comments:

  1. A dream is a dream and I know there is no way for me to achieve this dream of mine, simply because it is just a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called dream because it's hard to achieve. at least, we dreamt.:D

    ReplyDelete