Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the significance of blueberry cake

Today is my birthday, to be exact, according to the western calendar~it's a different day in lunar calendar.

So sad that i can't celebrate it with my family, my mom said she will make me a blueberry cake when i get back to my hometown, which is during november~TT

But, this reminds me of something. It's been years that my mom has not made a cake~as all of us are not there. When we were together, my sister, me, my two brothers and of course my mom, we used to buy a small blueberry cake to celebrate birthdays and mother's day. no matter whose birthday it is, there would be Blueberry cake~always, its been on the family favourite list for quite a long time. Although the cake was small, as we are not well off, and it's not made of cheese or whatever, just a simple blueberry cake with fresh cream, we enjoyed it very much. It's really a sweet memory~

Yesterday, when my mom asked me what cake do i want, i was stunt~i dont know what to answer. then i realise that i had not been celebrating my birthday with my family, as a whole~sad truth but what to do when everyone of us are struggling outside for a better future~

Really hope that i can celebrate everything with my family in the future~that is much more important than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment