Sunday, September 30, 2012

Escapade

Before 12 O'clock~

WISHING EVERYONE "HAPPY MID-AUTUMN" aka "Happy Lantern Festival" aka "Happy TangLung Festival" or whatever you call it~hehe

I had dinner with my family tonight~It was like a get away from all my works and assignments.

I had piled up works but I must go back since it should be "Family Day". A terrible, horrible, vegetable week is enough, no need to drag it to another week. And, i'd actually purposely left my lappy in the hostel to avoid work~haha..clever me~

When i got back, i just had chit chat and watched tv, and ate a lot of good food~well, since it's really good and it's free~

I'd actually finished watching a 22-episodes' Hong Kong drama in less than two days~Daebak! But it felt great! Even having a nap was stressfree, carefree, and whatsoever you call it~

Btw, any mooncake???i ate lotsaaaaaaaaa mooncake....lotus seed, bean paste, red bean paste, pandan, iced-mooncake etc~felt really great~Juat like a heartwarming weekend escapade for me~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment