Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fed up!

Before you read, be prepared. It's not out of force, It's just me spitting out whatever is in my mind now.

I am really really fed up with this~

Maybe due to stress, or something else, but the truth is, I am so done with things like asking people and getting perfunctory answers~

So, I have decided, not to ask any more, and i won't tell any more. That's why i don't like telling people about things, and yet, being said as someone who doesn't want to open up to others. Well, it's proven. I want give and take relationship. Not, give and give.

So, now, I am not going to give any more. No more.

And other thing, I HATE people being judgemental on me. And it sulks more when I am the only one being judge, please don't do that while I am being all nice and stuff. If i really can't take it any more, I can go to extreme. My highest record: ignore my best-friend-used-to-be for more than a year. And it was decided in less than 10 minutes. No one has the right to judge me. You have never been in my shoes, and you dont know how is it to be me. So, stop trying to look into me.

-cocomero-

No comments:

Post a Comment