Tuesday, August 7, 2012

cocomero?

How's your day? well, i'm talking to this screen again which is called "schermo" in Italian~wonder why I go to Italian all of a sudden?mm...mm... Don't know~ 

It's actually from a book i am reading at the moment. "Eat, Pray, Love", a woman searching for divinity, hopes and yet feeling dreadful due to the reality. A good book, I shall say. 

Here's the thing, sometimes, it's not either we like it, or we hate it, there are more to it. Just like this world, it's not only black and white, there are many areas. Grey, many of you would say. but even grey has different levels. So, it's up to us to define. Opps! I'm going out of topic now. What I intend to say is that we have to  think before we speak, think before we act. 

Another thing here, my life has gone viral and haywire. Everything seems to bundle up and leave me no space to breathe. Even an ant wouldn't fit into it (It's a metaphor). I tried, am trying to organise myself, but i don't think that it's easy, to simplify, I am a negative thinker, has tendency towards the melancholic side, maybe.

That's all for today, thanks for reading. _cocomero_


A great though for today:)


No comments:

Post a Comment