Monday, October 10, 2011

SUCKS

i thought i am strong enough to face all these problems...

but, when all those problems come,

i realised that i am not strong enough...

i also need somebody to ask me 

"are you ok"

i am tired of being in the middle of some people's fucking childish game...

are you guys done??

if you people really want to do it that way, 

FINE....just be prepared to take my responsibility,

i am not going to take it anymore.

what do you expect me to do??

if you guys are not willing to cooperate...

lets not do this...

after all, we wont be doing a good job~

it's just going to be a damn thing for you all to trigger the conflicts~

isn't it??

if you want to talk behind my back, FINE, just say it!

it has no effect on me....

only an advice: not only i wont hear it....

you would get karma too...for talking back about ME!!!

i am not pointing this to anyone??if you feel something, means you have done something~

*i have not mentioned anybody's name here.
p/s: I HAVE NO MONEY!PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment