Saturday, October 15, 2011

QUOTES

these few days....i love those quotes in facebook~i guess it's a trend now, to share those quotes....actually, everyone knows those quotes, only that it is in the form of a picture with super big words now, we began to pay attention to them.

there are a lot of quotes that had caught  my attention.

especially a few~

firstly,

IT'S HARD TO PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE NOT, AND IT'S HARDER TO PRETEND THAT YOU DON'T LOVE SOMEONE WHEN YOU DO.

first impression, what a good quote. totally true~

but for me, i am very good at putting my mask on. i think i deserve a prize for that. aha...

secondly,

WORDS MAY LIE, BUT ACTIONS TELL THE TRUTH.

from my friend's experience, i can tell that this is true, indeed, words can be twisted, but actions that bring out human nature? guess what? hmm

these days, i am thinking, did i do anything wrong???i just dont understand, and i cant stop thinking..

another quote:

SOMETIMES, I FEEL THAT WE ARE JUST FRIENDS, SOMETIMES, I FEEL THAT WE ARE MORE THAN FRIENDS, AND SOMETIMES, I FEEL THAT WE ARE LIKE STRANGERS.

guess what, among all the quotes, this one tells everything.

frankly, i am sick of it. sick of everything.

well, it's better to find someone who loves you more than you love him~i think i am going to find that someone soon...as soon as i reach my time limit....when is that??well, not much time left~

No comments:

Post a Comment