Wednesday, August 17, 2011

new one~

i have no idea of what to write~but, long time didnt write anything, so, just have the mood to share something with you all~

frankly, i am confused now. the person whom i thought exists seems fake for me. it is just like a facade created by that person, i dont even know that person now, whether true or not...yet, i am trying to be logical. i dont want to judge anyone by myself, i dont have the right to do so, but, i have the right to choose my own friend, it is my choice.

i get so hyped up recently, and down so easily. mostly because my class is doing childish yet fun things. singing oldmacdonald has a farm, playing children's games, looking at our faces in digital stories, it is just so much fun, makes you fprget all the stress~

No comments:

Post a Comment