Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear gOD

i miss him today. i had a dream about my father today, and it reminds me of him...

Listening to Dear God by Avenge Sevenfold. it reminds me of him too.

i have always hope that he is here for me, nothing much, just as other fathers do, bringing me out for dinner, hesitant to give me pocket money, saying that he's busy with work, i have always been jealous of others who have their fathers beside them. and i hate them when they are ungrateful of what they have...

it's almost nine years since you left us. i hope that you are fine over there. no, you must be.

everytime i hear Dear God, i think of you, dad.

"Dear God, the only thing i asked of you is to hold her when i'm not around, when i'm much too far away"....i wonder, is this what you'd asked of God when you meet him on that day? i've always wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment