Sunday, June 19, 2011

to my dearest father ,with love

after a long time of rest,i am finally back to this college~well, as a teacher, being punctual is crucial,so, i arrived here in the morning~

nothing to do now, indeed, only concentrating on my games~haha...and by the way, today's Father's Day, though i want to celebrate it, my father has left us, hmm...counting, quite a long time already,nine years, not a short period huh~

and guess what, though i dont want to admit it, i miss him(i found that father's day is the only day that i can actually miss him)...i wish he was there for me when i was depressed, i wish he was there to give me advices, to scold me for doing wrong things....but, i know it is not possible...however,his leaving gives me courage, makes me stronger and less vulnerable to all the challenges...and those are the things which make me who i am today.

i want to say:HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, my dear father~although you are not the best in the world, you are the best in my heart...and, i know you are somewhere out there, watching over us, and protecting us. Thank you, and, i miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment