Saturday, June 25, 2011

i am who i am

life is too short to worry about what others think about you~enjoy your life to the fullest...this is my policy for this year~

i am going to do what i want and live a happier life...

i really enjoyed my life these few days..i played tennis every evening and i feel relax after sweating~and i am happy that i have improved a lot on my skills.

i am contented and happy now for i am who i am..no need to wear a mask and be someone else anymore. i will just voice out my thought and let people notice about it.

and i am starting my healthy lifestyle now..sleep early, enjoy sport and drink lotsa water~

well, everyone, i recommend you start your healthy lifestyle now, it can improve your health and decrease the risks of getting illness~

No comments:

Post a Comment