Monday, October 11, 2010

WTF am i talking about???

huhu...long time no see...yay....finally see ya all again...as if someone is reading my blog...lol....
i wondered why are there people who are sado masochistic.....they just could not get enough of people suffering and they keep torturing them...i mean....not literally....haha...
i always feel pain when people ignore me....but then, i feel pain when people put too much attention on me too....so, am i a sado masochistic??guess so....i should just quit thinking too much and do as i want from now on....still, i cannot do it...too odd for me....and odd feeling i am having with all this "speak your heart loud" thing.....i just could not ignore anything....not my style....well...hope that i can try and ignore sometimes....by the way, ignorance is mercy to some people....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment