Saturday, October 16, 2010

shattered

today was an okay day for me....but something made me felt bad today....i have really high self pride...you know"really high", it is undeniable and i dont know how to change....sad life, isnt it? i was asked to redo a part of my assignment, what an embarrassment for me....although it was only a small part, i still felt uneasy about it....then, something upsets me happened...it was not OURS fault, its just that we are not in a good sync???dont know...maybe...

these few days, i was reminded with "the" memories....dont know whether to say it's sad or happy ones...the sweet memories that used to be part of my joy now seem so empty...not even feel the existence..sweet promise is still a promise...adjectives can be changed, so, sweet can be broken too...
i will forget you from now on...no matter what happen...i promised...

No comments:

Post a Comment