Friday, September 24, 2010

uncountable works

for now, at this moment....i am dying of doing my assignments...it piles up like a mountain.....24 hours seems to be n ot enouh for me to finish them....i wonder if i can finish all those bloody courseworks.....not to mention all the activities that we need to organise and join....what a stressful semester for me....i am afraid that i could not cope with it....as exam is around the corner.....this is "the" exam that will determine my life or death....if i failed this, i might have no chance to continue my study and enter degree programme....argh.....so stress....what can i do....is only splattering here....what a sad life....by th way, we need to look forward to the positive side....so, i will think of this as an intensive training for me and my classmates to acquire better skills...especially time management...haha....and, a good news....our foundation programme is deemed to be recognized by the MQA (clapping)....

to my dearest classmates: dont worries, as long as we have done our best, you will not disappoint anyone...no matter how is the result...the only thing we need to do is work hard, play hard...enjoy our youth...

and...remember...we will have our prom after finishing all these things and nearly two months of holidays.....look forward to it....okay....yay....not so stress anymore...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment