Sunday, September 12, 2010

juz something

forgot to write something during my birthday.....here to say: happy belated birthday to myself......stay healthy and cute forever....lol...

i was so happy during my birthday since a lot of people greeted me.nevertheless, my aunt and her family celebrated it with me....by the way, i also hope to celebrate it grandly with my family...

but , one thing has changed my mind and thinking which i have been keeping on so long....dont guess...i wont tell it here...haha....let me tell you one story....

once upon a time, there's a girl who thought that a guy likes her very much.....however, it ended up that the guy was liking the girl beside the real girl....get what i mean?guess so.....no need to state it out clearly...

it is my story, i believe that everyone has their story which will only being understood by themselves....well,this story belongs to me....

lastly, happy raya for everyone.....since its the raya season, i hope that everyone can enjoy their holidays....by the way, dont eat too much,fat girls get a lot of complaints from tall,dark handsome guys......lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment