Monday, September 8, 2014

8 September

Happy Mooncake Festival peeps!

It's the once a year celebration with your loved ones. Hope i can eat "Tuan Yuan Fan" with my families too...instead of being here..... (decipher the connotation)

Seriously, i am sick of people thinking about themselves only. I know i depend on you, I know i have to rely on you, but it does not mean that you are being given the authority to show and say whatever you want to me or us. It just does not justify. Sometimes i just know things, but i dont say it out, because i dont want to.

Another kind of people making me feel sick is those people who only remember me when they need me. When i dont have any use to them, i am just someone they can ignore as easily as ignoring a stray cat. But when i am needed, they would approach me to satisfy their needs.

And some people like to take other's good deed as granted. You thought they would remember you but no. They won't. Never. They just take it as granted and not even a single thank you is said to you.


So, my advice is "Stay away from these people whenever you have the chance. Stay Away."

No comments:

Post a Comment