Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The year after 2012 apocalypse

Happy New Year to all!2013 is HERE!

And we can tell our children we lived through 2012's apocalypse, hell yeah!

I had a sudden thought, we should be grateful for whatever we have right now, after all, we lived through the end of the world, though the SUN has gotten brighter and shinier~kekeke

Havent signed in for a while, well, holiday means eating, sleeping and watching tv, as in my dictionary...haha

The people around me, my surrounding still remain the same, maybe something changes, but, not noticeable.

As for me, i tried to open my mind to be wider, trying to be wiser, hoping that i will not go back to the way i used to be...hope that everyone has this new year's resolution, being a better person, for your own self, not for the sake of anyone else. Challenge yourself to be better, not challenging others.

Well, i guess that's all for this first entry for 2013.

Live with no regret:)

No comments:

Post a Comment