Friday, July 13, 2012

Clean up after yourself

I don't like the way people act sometimes~like, waiting for people to wipe their assess. duh

if you are expecting me to clean up your messes, Don't. I am not the kind that will do everything for a person without thinking. I think and consider a lot, a lot more than you can imagine, believe me. But the thing is, people always think in a solid way, from their very own perspectives. If they want the answer to be that, they will never consider other things.

sometimes, i am sick of it. I know what they are thinking, i just don't say it blatantly. It doesn't mean that you can act like you have it. 

When i am being blamed for things i shouldn't do and i didn't do, it tastes awful and despicable. So, listen to my advice, if you have taken the responsibility, please do it properly and get down to the earth. Otherwise, say GB~


No comments:

Post a Comment