Sunday, June 17, 2012

peekaboo

hey yo~deserted for quite a long time....haha

holiday is over and i just finished tidying my room~thank god that my things aren't stolen or vandalised~

as soon as i enter this four walls room, my lappy becomes essential~which i put away in my bag which was in my room~i didn't bother to touch it. i guess this room just give me a feeling of lonesome...a room without warmth of family~

oh ya....there's a new cake house in lintas~the cakes are really really really nice~but it is limited~you won't get it if you didn't book it~i tried strawberry cheese cake last night~celebrating my uncle's Father's Day~

nevertheless~Happy Father's Day to m y daddy~i know he can hear me~and he is a good  father~still...

strawberry cheese cake:)

nyummy><

No comments:

Post a Comment