Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

last day of 2010...i should have joined some party with my friends excitedly...but here i am, at my home...sitting placidly...after packed my baggages...

i wonder why people are so obssessed with "new year"???is it so important that they are willing to spend hundreds, thousands on fireworks???what for??to show that they have the abilities to burn money???

well, i am not criticising anyone. just my feeling anyway.

i am going to leave home tomorow, as classes are going to start soon. i really enjoyed lying on my warm bed at homie, wish that i can escape from classes. but, not everything is possible, is it??

hmm...its nearly 12 at night now, on this joyful and the end (day) of 2010, wish that all of us have a great year ahead...meet some new friends, its better if they are some great and kind guys...haha,just kidding. i also hope that all the bad lucks this year will gone by and may good lucks join me soon...^^...lastly, to all my family members and friends: wish that you all can have all the health and wealth in this upcoming year...cheers!!!RABBIT YEAR IS AHEAD OF US!@@

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment